The generosity of supporters like you is what will make our vision of a sustainable world with less waste possible. Zero Waste Victoria addresses the growing issues of waste, recycling and sustainability in our community.
Our efforts include:
- Community education to inspire and empower waste reduction and sustainable actions
- Advocacy through government inquiries and reviews including the Productivity Commission’s Right to Repair review, Victoria’s Parliamentary Waste and Recycling Inquiry, Product Stewardship Review, National Waste Strategy, environmental laws, Circular Economy Policy, local council waste policy and strategy, and more
- Encouraging manufacturers, retailers and business to enable more sustainable practices
- Contributing to and promoting research into reducing waste.
- Working with people to create community-based solutions to waste challenges
- The Zero Waste Festival
To extend our work, we need help from passionate people like you, who strive to live a more sustainable life for the good of our planet.
- AGM invite with ability to shape the direction of the organisation by vote
- First to hear about public events that Zero Waste Victoria are participating in
- Feel good knowing you are supporting research and community advocacy programs such as Product Stewardship and Extended Producer Responsibility
- Being a supporter of the reuse, reclaim, repurpose repair, share and care economy
**September Special Terms and Conditions**
- Member Pack includes ‘Waste Not’ by Erin Rhoads and other items. Valued at $55 AUD
- 3 Member Packs available to win
- Must become an annual Member
- Must provide delivery address (P.O. accepted) in Australia
- Winners will be contacted via email between 1 – 7th October 2023
Keep connected on: