Thank you for your interest in presenting at the Zero Waste Festival Online. By sending through your application, the presenter agrees to the following:
- will deliver an online workshop, as described and agreed to by Zero Waste Victoria (ZWV).
- grants ZWV an exclusive royalty-free license to broadcast online presentations, as part of the Online Zero Waste Festival.
- understands that an application doesn’t guarantee programming in the ZWV festival. You will be notified if you are accepted to be a part of the program.
- must use their own set up, and their own equipment, including sufficient internet connection for a live stream.
- may be required to use platforms including, but not limited to Zoom, Instagram, Facebook and Youtube.
- shall permit ZWV to video and/or audio record the Presenter during their live presentation during the ZWV Festival. This material will remain the property of ZWV.
- acknowledges that recordings shall happen at the discretion and / or availability to do so.
- shall provide program details, introduction statements, photographs, biographies and other information reasonably required by ZWV for promotion purposes.
- agrees to fully indemnify and hold harmless ZWV, its members and volunteers from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with the participation at the ZWV online festival by the presenter, and their agents, contractors or employees.
If you have any questions, please email us prior to submitting your application.
Zero Waste Festival Team